# Advanced Tutorial
This tutorial will dig deeper into more advance topics surrounding KO development. The following topics are discussed.
- Detailed description of the Anatomy of a KO (opens new window).
- Dive into development of more complex KO Services. These KO services that have additional dependencies and require them to be bundled, KO Service with Dependencies (opens new window). If you plan to develop the KO in KGrid node runtime, please refer to Create Knowledge Object (for the node runtime) (opens new window).
- Review of packaging and deployment of KO Service using the KGrid CLI tool, Package the KO (opens new window), Deploy the packaged KO (opens new window)
- Review of the OpenAPI specification and how it is used in the KO Service, KO Service OpenAPI (opens new window)
- Look at testing techniques and tools that help in the development life cycle, KO Service Testing (opens new window)
- Demonstrate some RESTful clients that the KGrid team has found useful, KO Service Clients (opens new window)
# Before We Start
The developer's guide (opens new window) has shown you how to create a knowledge Object in the simple form. You can modify, test, package and deploy the KO. By running the KGrid Activator locally on your machine, you can activate the KO and test KO service through RESTful API to the client.