# Advanced Tutorial
This tutorial will dig deeper into more advance topics surrounding KO development. The following topics are discussed.
- Detailed description of the Anatomy of a KO.
- Dive into development of more complex KO Services. These KO services that have additional dependencies and require them to be bundled, KO Service with Dependencies. If you plan to develop the KO in KGrid node runtime, please refer to Create Knowledge Object (for the node runtime).
- Review of packaging and deployment of KO Service using the KGrid CLI tool, Package the KO, Deploy the packaged KO
- Review of the OpenAPI specification and how it is used in the KO Service, KO Service OpenAPI
- Look at testing techniques and tools that help in the development life cycle, KO Service Testing
- Demonstrate some RESTful clients that the KGrid team has found useful, KO Service Clients
# Before We Start
The developer's guide has shown you how to create a knowledge Object in the simple form. You can modify, test, package and deploy the KO. By running the KGrid Activator locally on your machine, you can activate the KO and test KO service through RESTful API to the client.