Checklist and Summary of Steps to Create Knowledge Objects
- Create algorithm(s) for the new Knowledge Object.
- Write unit test(s) for algorithm(s) as test function(s).
- Create input and output reference descriptions for the KO.
- Create new KO using the KGrid library.
- Add the items created in steps 1 and 3 to the KO being created.
- Add metadata for the KO, inlcuding one or more published papers, if relevant, and also keywords, owners, contributors, license, etc.
- Create a README file for the KO.